It’s time again for the semi-annual worst calendar list. After a 2013 and 2014 full of goats in trees, I’m ready to move on to something new. There are all the usual contenders: different breeds of dogs, kittens, more kittens, gardens, sports teams, cars, hobbies…but what will it be?
The Worst of the Worst
5. Thomas Kincaid’s Disney Explosion. I’m sorry to repeat myself, but I’m afraid this particular selection is going to have to make the list each and every time.
4. Nude Circus Freaks. A case of knowing your strengths and sticking with them.
3. Butter my Butt. Another repeat, but seriously guys.
2. Minecraft. Sixteen months of artists’ renderings of Mincraft. The reviews are hilarious.
1. Baby Memes. Because once wasn’t enough with this shit?
Rock and roll animals. I actually kind of want this one. Those eyes!
Squirrels. “Life lessons,” cutsie photos, what could be better?
Bronies! Sad, drunk bronies.
Sons of Anarchy. A heartwarming selection.
Intimidating Hens. And reaching for puns. I almost love this one, actually
And a little extra something from Regretsy. This advent calendar will give you nightmares.